Skincare Best Practices While Using the iFacialPro™
1) iFacialPro is product neutral, but please select skincare products that are safe, non-irritating and free of toxins.
2) Avoid over-exfoliating while using the alongside other facial treatments and modalities.
3) Apply extra sunscreen and moisturizer after each iFacialPro™ treatment.
4) Do not use with high concentration vitamin C, AHAs, or BHAs, as this may cause irritation
iFacialPro™ Product Usage Warning
1）Do NOT disassemble or modify the tool or its charger.
2) Do NOT place in or drop the tool into water or other liquid. Unplug immediately if the tool is dropped into water or liquid by accident.
3) Do NOT touch charger with wet hands.
4) Do NOT charge the tool in direct sunlight or in a high humidity room.
5) Do NOT charge within the reach of children.
NanoChip Usage Warning
1) If the seal on the NanoChip package is broken, please dispose of the NanoChip and select a new, sealed package.
2) ALWAYS do a skin test on inside of client’s wrist and wait for 10 minutes before the first use. Stop using the tool immediately if any allergic reaction occurs and encourage the client to seek appropriate medical care.
3) Clean hands and areas to be worked on with soap and water before each use.
4) It is normal for redness to occur 10-20 mins after application. There is no need for treatment; the redness will go away in 10-24 hours.
5) Each NanoChip is designed for a single use only. Do NOT share NanoChips between clients or use the same NanoChip multiple times. Sensitivity, inflammation, or infection may occur.
6) ALWAYS choose the right NanoTip size for designated facial area or usage as described in the User Brochure.
7) Use the 3x3 rule: press no more than 3 times on any spot and spend no more 3 seconds on any press.
8) Adjust the speed for different areas of the face. For example, use a lower speed on the forehead where skin is thinner. For safety, iFacialPro™ is equipped with a sensor that will stop the vibration if too much pressure is applied.