Skincare Best Practices While Using the iFacial™ Silver
1) Please select skincare products that are safe, non-irritating and free of toxins while using iFacial™ Silver.
2) Avoid over-exfoliating while using iFacial™ Silver by using gentle products and a light hand while using the tool.
3) Apply extra sunscreen and moisturizer after each iFacial™ Silver treatment.
4) Do not use with high concentration vitamin C, AHAs, or BHAs, as this may cause irritation.
5) Do not use iFacial™ Silver on inflamed or broken skin.
6) Pregnant women and children under the age of 13 should consult a physician before use.
iFacial™ Silver Product Usage Warning
1）Do NOT disassemble or modify the tool.
2) Do NOT place in or drop the tool into water or other liquid. Discontinue use immediately if the tool is dropped into water or liquid by accident.
NanoChip Usage Warning
1) If the seal on the NanoChip package is broken, please dispose of the NanoChip and select a new, sealed package.
2) ALWAYS do a skin test on inside of your wrist and wait for at least 5 minutes before the first use. Stop using the tool immediately if any allergic reaction occurs and seek appropriate medical care.
3) Clean hands and areas to be worked on with soap and water before each use.
4) It is normal for redness to occur 10-20 mins after application. There is no need for treatment; the redness will go away in 10-24 hours.
5) Each NanoChip is designed for a single use only. Do NOT share NanoChips with others or use the same NanoChip multiple times. Sensitivity, inflammation, or infection may occur.
6) ALWAYS choose the right NanoTip size for designated facial area or usage as described in the User Brochure.