Is Plasma Pen Painful? – What You Need to Know about PlasmaPen
Plasma Pen Skin Tightening treatment is one of the newest skincare trends going viral in TikTok now. It shows amazing results for different skincare problems and issues but how does it work?
If you want to know more about the Plasma Pen, read on!
What is a Plasma Pen?
The Plasma Pen is a skin tightening FDA-approved treatment. It is a non-contact procedure that gives comparable results as a surgical facelift, neck lift, and body lift that has minimal downtime.
- Plasma Pen never touches the skin
- Plasma Pen uses a controlled electric charge that emits plasma gas which vaporizes dead skin.
- This electric charge stimulates collagen and elastin production.
- Immediate tightening of the skin will be felt
- Noticeable skin rejuvenation will continue for the next twelve weeks
How does the Plasma Pen work?
- Procedure will take 60 to 90 minutes depending on the treatment area
- A topical numbing cream will be applied to the treatment area to minimize any discomfort.
- The procedure will be done in two passes.
- Another layer of topical numbing cream will be applied before the second pass of treatment.
What can be treated with the Plasma Pen?
Plasma Pen is best to target sagging skin in any area of the face, neck, and body. Below is a list that Plasma Pen can treat :
- Eye bags or puffiness
- Signs of aging such as lines, crow's feet.
- Excess skin on the face or neck
- Sagging jowls
- Milia (white bumps)
- Acne scars
- Spider veins
Is it painful?
The pain from the Plasma Pen treatment is very minimal. The topical numbing cream or anesthesia will help a lot to reduce or minimize any kind of discomfort.
You may notice a bit of swelling and a pinkish tone on the treated area right after the treatment. Scabs in the form of small dots will also be seen in the treated area which will remain intact and will fall off once it heals. You will feel an immediate tightening in your skin and will continue to improve in 12 weeks.
Plasma Pen is not recommended for people who:
- Are pregnant
- Has cardiovascular conditions
- Has Cancer
- Have metal appliances in the treatment area
- Any autoimmune disorder
Looking for a less invasive approach? - Deminuage SkinCare
Deminuage SkinCare has a comparable device to the Plasma Pen that gives the same results but with a non-invasive procedure and zero downtime.
The Deminuage QuickPore NanoPen is a portable device that you can use whenever, and wherever. It does not require the use of topical numbing cream as it is completely painless and there is no need for an esthetician's guidance.
Deminuage Skincare is the first-of-its-kind nanotechnology, and one of the current treatment protocols focused on rejuvenating your skin from the inside out. Deminuage offers a wide variety of serums and nanochips to help your clients customize their routine based on their exact skin type. It treats all kinds of skincare issues like signs of aging, acne, blemishes, fine lines, wrinkles, discoloration, eye bags or puffiness, and sagging skin.
Here are some of the benefits:
- Immediately improves skin's appearance
- Removes appearance and prevents fine lines and wrinkles
- Improves skin absorption
- Can be used and personalized along with your current skincare products
- Makes your current skincare routine 20x more effective
- Leaves you with healthy, plump, and moisturized skin
- Zero down time
- No need to use topical anesthesia or numbing cream
- No need for an esthetician’s guidance
- Portable, Painless, and Safe!
I am telling you, it’s completely worth it!